A Notice For Our Customers and Vendors: 3/19/2020
Arizona Market Place puts the safety and health of our employees, customers, and community above all else. Our thoughts are with all who are affected by the COVID-19. We are committed to respond to the public’s needs. We understand that the Arizona Market Place is a public space and could be a cause of concern for some. Here are just some of the ways we will continue to operate in the safest way possible and continue to serve our community.
Arizona Market Place is doing the following as we continue with regular hours:
- We persistently monitor federal, state, and local health agencies for any updates, recommendations, and requirements. We will immediately abide by future regulations if the state chooses to put every business on lockdown.
- Our employees bleach the surfaces every hour, and we will set out hand sanitizers for all to use in the Entertainment Center (Row E) on both the Ice Cream booth and the bar, and on Row B’s Ice Cream booth.
- We will post an informative sign on how to wash hands correctly on the bathroom walls
What can you do?
- We will all practice social distancing by not touching each other, standing too close, covering coughs in the elbow, and using hand sanitizer after exchanging money, amongst other things.
- We all will continue to enjoy the beautiful weather by being outside at the Market, the live music, and support local vendors so they can survive in this trying time.
We understand that this can be a stressful time. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 928-328-1088, Suzanne@edaisgroup.com, email@example.com, or the contact from below.
Arizona Market Place Staff